Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bachelor Pad Review

So lets take a look back at the bachelor pad last night and review some of it's highlights. First off, making us wait for Jake's announcement/goodbye was stupid. I thought we would be waiting for some big exit, but really it was just Jake having to say the last word and then leaving. And of course Kasey had to throw up the peace sign and wish him a farewell. Jake didn't stand a chance in that house. He is always trying to be the nice guy on the outside and he could never be as malicious as some of those people in that house. Really, I wish Kasey would have gone home. That way Vienna would exit soon after and then I could enjoy watching the show on Mondays. Although they do bring a ton of drama to the show, which I enjoy also. I just hate the way Kasey acts on BP2. Like he runs the show. I am still trying to figure out when he got this huge head...maybe because he is dating Vienna? I don't know, but it's really starting to annoy me.



The kissing challenge is both my favorite and my least favorite for a couple of reasons. First off, there is always someone that removes themselves from the competition. I understand that you have a kid and don't want you kid thinking you were some slut on TV, but do you remember how demanding and crazy you were on Brad's season of the Bachelor? I believe your kid will see that one day which looks just an awful, Michelle Money. The other reason I don't like this contest is because there are always couples who barely partake in the contest. The give little pecks because they don't want to upset the other person. You are here to win 250k, not worry about who is going to get pissed at you on the way there. The winners of the contest were Ella and Blake. Both of them made out with everyone pretty equally because they wanted to be safe for the next week.

I give Ella props. She has one person in mind and that is her 9 year old son. She doesn't care what it takes to win that money, she just wants it and that's the way I think it should be. You go on the show knowing you are going to have to do things that you 9 year old might not agree with, but you take that chance when you sign up. She went in for the kill with these kisses and explained exactly how she was going to kiss people, which to me showed a lot of strength for her.



Ella chose to take Kirk on a hot air balloon date and a romantic pizza dinner. They both had an amazing time!! I loved watching the two of them be happy. They def make a very cute couple and I am sure Kirk didn't mind going on a date with the best kisser in the house. Also i believe i may have heard somewhere that they are still dating now....if that's the case...good for them!


The other winner was Blake, and man he started so much drama by winning this contest. Him and Holly have been attracted to each other since the day they walked into this house, which only makes things worse since Holly used to be engaged to Michael Stag. Blake really laid it on Holly during the kissing contest while everyone else went in for small pecks to not upset Michael. Blake probably burned a couple of bridges in doing this, but he knew what he wanted and he went for it. He also picked Holly to go on the date, which pissed off Melissa. In Blake's defense, Melissa is CRAZY. He never once said (at least on TV) that he was going to take her on a date. She just kept assuming that he was going to take her and then got her feelings hurt when he decided not to. Blake clearly was never into Melissa and I think she was just trying to convince herself that he was. She literally had a break down about Blake and Holly. Kinda made for a great show last night.



The date with Blake and Holly actually lasted ALL night. They decided to stay together and stay out of the house drama for the night which was probably for the best. They also created more drama by not coming home. Oh well, good for them. Michael has his chance with Holly and he didn't take it. She was MADLY in love with Michael for a long time, and then he was so quick to turn his back on her. (For the record, I know Holly broke it off first....)  He can't expect her to just drop everything and run back to him because he is finally ready to say all the things he should have said 3 months ago. I do think Michael and Holly make a cute couple, and I don't think that Holly is trying to hurt Michael. I think she is just trying to emotionally move on and try something new. She has been hurting for so long, and now she is ready to go out and date and its like she cant because Michael is looking over her at all times.


When she came back from the date she told Michael that her and Blake kissed. I am so proud of her for stepping up and telling him. Even though she knew it was going to crush him, she made a point to go ahead and tell him herself instead of having to hear from other people. She doesn't want to hurt him so I am glad she told him. He is hurting now and I am sure that he will be for a while. But I think he will move on eventually. He will have to move on. She has.



The rose ceremony was actually the funniest part of the night. Everyone was telling Melissa that she wasn't going to be sent home and voted off, yet everyone voted for her. Her friends, everyone. You should take a hint from people if everyone is lying to you that they probably weren't your friend in the beginning. I knew that William was going to go home, he doesn't seem to be mean enough to be on that show. Plus the fact that he wasn't really having any type of connection with any of the women on the show.

I wanted to end this blog with this picture below, i hate to see people cry....but dang this girl is the ugliest crier i have ever seen.



Till next time...Ciao! Oh yeah and vote below!



3 comments:

  1. Omg, Melissa is such a train wreck! I'm glad she's gone. Next...hopefully they'll get rid of Kasey. Everything about him grates my nerves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh at how Kasey and Vienna are running off their mouths that they are just playing a part on the show and thats not really them. HA HA I dont buy it. They want people to believe they are "edited" to look like that. Sorry I dont believe it . They act on the show like that house is their own home. Those people better wakeup and get smart. Why in the world do they feel they have to be in alliance with them. Get rid of them who cares! By the looks of your poll most people want Kasey off. He talked about Jake being two faced and a liar and trying to control things. He better check himself and watch the show , he is doing that exact same thing if not more! Since he seems to think he is entitled to win the show from the get go. JulieB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bachelor Pad should have just named this show for Kasey and Vienna , the seem to get the roses all the time! why is that? They should have never put all the other couples on there , I cant stand these two they lie to everyones face and have the nerve to say Jake did that! Kasey is 10 times worse , he says to everyone you have my word. Haa Haa that means nothing. I cant stand them! JulieB

    ReplyDelete