Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Blogging Experience EVER!

Hey guys! Well hopefully i write in this thing enough that people actually read it :) This blog is supposed to be about me, the exciting things that go on in my life. Also touching on celebrity news, gossip and all that juicy stuff that we love to read. Why go onto a bunch of different sites when you can get all your information here!

Lets start with the bachelor pad 2:) And a little note about all those crazys on there. Lets begin!

First to the left we have mister Blake Julian. Now on the Bachelorette with Ashley H, Blake was this sweet nice charming guy with super nice teeth! I guess he has to since he is a dentist. But now on the BP2, he is all about winning the money and hurting whom ever he has to on the way. I am glad Ash H didn't end up with him, because she would probably end up in heart break. I think Blake will screw up his chances on this show knowing that he will step on toes to get to the top.

 Kirky! All there is to say about you is your sweet...well so far. Most of the guys start out sweet on this show and then get corrupted by all the meanies! I think Kirk deserves to go far, he is too sweet (now) not to!

 Miss Ella. Well for one your son is SOO freaking cute. And good for you for being on this show and trying to win money to have for him! I dont think you are malicious enough to make it to the end of this show....but I def think you will give people a run for their money. :) (literally!)
 The "Princess" :) I have yet to figure out why Erica thinks she is a princess. She speaks like she doesnt ever know what she is talking about and she got clobbered with a ton of eggs for the challenge of who the guys wanted to see go home. Well, i know one thing, If Erica does make it to the end, its just her winning the money...not finding love. Sorry boo.

 And then there is Holly. So far I like her. I know her and Stag were engaged and thats really cute and all but it didnt work out and it doesnt seem like it is ever going to work out. As everyone knows, i think her and Blake are going to start hanging out. That is, if Melissa lets her :)
 And then ladies and gentleman, the most hated person on the show...Jake! I have to say when Jake was on Jillians Bachelorette, I loved him...until he cried a lot and then it got annoying. When he became the bachelor..i still loved him again. But then he picked Vienna and we almost had to replace out 2000 dollar tv because I was so angry. Thats what makes me wonder about Jake. I would always LOVE to know why he picked Vienna over Tenley? Im sure now he wished he would have done different and I know he will leave the show soon due to the fact V and K are going to push him out of the house, but I think before he leaves, he should just give them both a good pop in the nose. Love you still Jake!

Melissa...well there isnt too much to say about this girl.....a guy kisses her and she falls in love instantly and wants to be with him for the rest of the show....news flash hunnie....I dont see love happening on this show for you....still a sweet girl :)
Bunns- I hope you and Michelle Money date for a long time....shes a sweet girl and I think she deserves a good guy. Whether you are acting as friends now on the show....i know deep down a relationship will form.
Ugh I hate to have to even write about you to the left....Kasey. I have to say....I am glad him and V are dating because damn do they make a GREAT couple. Lets break it down, both crazy, both psycho and both assholes.....that was easy. On Ali's season, Kasey was a nutso. Got a stupid tattoo to make Jillian think he was in love with her and he was going to "guard and protect her heart" for real....thats all you got Kasey??? Ugh he is one reason that I may stop watching this show....due to the fact that he is so crazy and annoys the crap out of me. I hope someone goes against him and kicks him and his crazy GF off.. .SOON!
 Speaking of the DEVIL.....Vienna....we have seen you on TV enough....you were "forced" to break up on national television with Jake which was painful to watch, you were picked on the Bachelor which was also painful to watch, and now you are on BP2 and that too is very painful to watch. Everyone knows your crazy, everyone knows you cheated on Jake, everyone knows you are probably cheating on Kasey...so do us all a favor...and get off the TV for good. Thank you!

MONNEYYY! You drove me nuts on Brads season and I was beginning to think you may of had some issues, but you have actually surfaced to be a pretty decent person. You are going through rough times right now, but i know you will pull through. RIP Mister Money
        STAG :) Please find another girl to date, you are too sweet to be single. Thats all :)

William Holman, on Ash H's season he was vocal and an arrogant asshole....now on BP2 I have never heard him speak, except when someone through eggs at his back...what happened William? I thought you were the "king roaster" I guess maybe he is keeping quiet for now and letting all the chaos unfold around him :)

Whelp, I broke down some of the contestants who are currently on BP2, some that i like and some that I dont like. This blog wont be ALL about these crazy people, but for my first blog ever i thought that it might be appropriate to lay down who my favorites are. :)  Now on to some other JUICY gossip for the day...


Ok folks, thats all for today...till tomorrow Caio!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you on your opinions; however, Kasey was on Ali's season, not Jillian's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didnt they get rid of Kasey the first night and break him and Vienna up? Youre right about him being the on the bottem of the men pile on Ali's show, now he walks into the BP2 like he is some big shot. He and Vienna remind me of the a version of "spidey" Spencer and Heidi.
    Heather good luck with you new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...I dont get it!! But they werent going to get rid of them in the beginning because then ABC wouldnt have the drama they need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also having a raging hatred for Casey and Vienna! Can't wait to read more of your updates about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather Im the previous anon poster Ill sign my posts JulieB from now on. I agree with you no drama makes no TV show I guess but I just cant stand rude aarogant people. I understand its a game etc but still gets to me.
    Rachel, about Kasey and Vienna they go on the show and act like thugs and off the show try to act like saints. I dont like them either. JulieB

    ReplyDelete