Friday, August 19, 2011

Who Should be the Next Bachelor??

It's almost that time again for us to decide who should be the next Bachelor for us all to watch and fall in love with. It's amazing how these reality shows hook you and you can't stop watching them because you feel like you really know and understand all the people on the show. So the last Bachelor was Brad Womack and yes I was very happy with his decision to be with Emily, but I was very disappointed at the fact that they broke up. Emily seemed like the sweetest southern girl I have ever seen and Brad was on his second chance to find love, they seemed like they found it and as soon as the show was over, they came out saying they were broken up. I don't get it...but to be honest both of them seemed liked they had a lot of drama going on and with Emily's story about her late fiance I didn't think  she was ever really going to move on from him. Poor Brad, back to being single again....maybe three times is a charm?!?

So then there was Ashleys Bachelorette season where Ashley fell in love with JP and everyone lived happily ever after (pretty sure I heard Ben was dating Jennifer Love Hewitt). But there were guys that stuck out on the show that seemed like they would be good candidates for the next Bachelor...here are my thoughts <3

My first choice WOULD have been Ames to be the Bachelor. That guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body. But since he made such a heroic move to leave with Jackie when she got booted from BP2 I assume that they are still madly in love and planning their romantical wedding somewhere.



So my first choice I guess now since Ames has been scooped up is Mickey. I know that Mickey left the show on his own, but he had every right to. Ashley was so caught up in Bentley that she couldn't even focus on any of the other guys that were trying to woo her. Mickey is a sexy, tall dark and handsome guy and I think tons of girls would love to have the opportunity to fall in love with him and marry him. I mean who wouldn't want to marry a chef from Rochester, NY <3 I think that Mickey seems very down to earth and would not do some of the things that Ashley did on her season. Mickey Mclean you seem like an awesome guy and I hope if your not the next Bachelor you find true love...you deserve it!


So on to the second choice. I would try to make this totally controversial and say that I think Bentley should be the second choice, but there is no way I can even lie about that. I pretty much never want to see that guy on TV again. So my second choice I think would be Ryan P. Ryan is from Fresno, CA and he is a solar engery executive. Yes, Ryan was some what annoying at times, and was always smiling and would probably get on a lot of people's nerves, but i think he would be a good guy to watch. He is good looking and seems sweet. He seemed like he was really into Ashley, its just she wasn't into him. I think he would bring a lot of character to ABC and would be a good candidate for the next bachelor. Thoughts?



And on to my last choice. It was a toss up between a few people. My final choice would have to be Wes. Now i know Wes always seemed like such a bad ass on Jillians season and all these different people had different thoughts about him and his girlfriend at home, but I think deep down Wes means well. When he was on BP he opened up to Gia and really seemed like he wanted to be with her. I pick him as my third choice because he isnt someone I would be passionate about to be number one or anything.  I just think it would make for good tv. Even though people were disgusted with Wes, they would still watch. I know ABC is all about the viewers and what they will watch, but i think he would do well as a candidate for the bachelor.

Well there you have it folks...that is my personal opinion. So who is actually rumored to be the new bachelor?? Ryan I hear is a strong candidate follwed up by Ames (which isnt going to happen) and Ben (which may happen) I feel like if it is Ryan, then thats why they had him come back so Ashley could dump him all over again. The whole world felt sorry for him and were upset at the fact that he flew to Fiji and Ashley dissed him. That was ABC's fish hook to pull everyone into love Ryan.

I guess we will see what @realitysteve will say about everything...he knows best <3

Till later...Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I think Ryan would make an excellent bachelor. He is articulate and from what we saw of him on the Bachlorette, he is truly looking for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ames and Jackie aren't together anymore. He broke it off. She seemed pretty sad about it in the interview I read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ames is my first choice, then another unique personality..............and funny..........The Weatherman!

    ReplyDelete