Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrity Spotlight- Arthur Wornum

Meet Arthur Wornum-Follow him at @ArthurBL11
 
 
What show were you on?
Biggest Loser season 11
 
How did it feel when you got eliminated from the Biggest Loser?
I was upset, I really felt like i had hit my stride.  Things were starting to click for me.  The weight was starting to fall off.  When you loose 16 lbs and still get sent home its really hard.  I think if i would have went home because i wasn't preforming it would have been easier.  But since i did get eliminated in such a way it opened a lot of doors. 
 
How much weight have you lost since leaving the show?
Since finale, i am hovering right around the same area. 
 
What kind of exercise do you do each day?
I am almost finished with my personal training certification, and i love group fitness classes.  I do about hour and half a day in the gym.
 
Is you dad always that funny?
Actually he is even more funny!  Hard to imagine but he is even more loud and funny then he was on TV.  He is doing Great by the way!
 
What’s your favorite food?
Is this a trick question? lol Duh!  PIZZA, always will be, just now i have it in moderation:)
 
What’s your favorite movie?
This is a tough one, but if i had to give you one i would say Remember the Titans.
 
What’s your favorite reality TV show?
BIGGEST LOSER!
 
How hard was it for you on the Biggest Loser not being able to eat what you wanted?
Actually you can eat anything you want.  Nobody stops you from eating.  We have no food police.  Weight loss is about personal accountability. 
 
Do you have any pets?
Ya we got Two Beta Fish lol!
 
What is one thing about you that a lot of people don’t know?
I can do the full splits, and i did it a 500+ pounds during my final interview with the Network.
 
How much fun is The Biggest Loser behind the scenes?
Fun?  LOL its weird, you wake up everyday with a goal in mind.  To burn X amount of Calories.  We had some great people on my cast.  We always had a great time.   We are like a big family.  I would say more hard work then fun:)
 
Whats your favorite song on your Ipod now?
hmm i have to be honest i got a Iphone i got one song on it i just use my Pandora! lol  I love anything that makes me Dance!
 
If you had to give people trying to lose weight advice what would it be?
I would ask them if they want the good news or bad news first.  Good news is the only person that can get this weight off and change is themselves.  Bad news, is the same as good!  Only one that can do it is you!  So stopping wanting it and start WILLING IT!


Thank you SOOO much Arthur for taking a few questions for me. I really appreciate it. I know that you inspired so many people around the world to set a goal and hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment