Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jersey Shore

Sorry guys for not writing for the past couple of days, but work has been really busy and things at home have been busy. Luckily with the hurricane that came through I have extra time today to sit down and write a blog. I decided the best thing to write about today was the VMA's and of course the encore episode of Jersey Shore tonight. Lets begin....



So on Thursday night things blew up in Italy at the Jersey Shore house, Sammie and Ron are at it again with the arguing and fighting. I really hope this whole season doesn't revolve around them fighting all the time because that will make for a boring season, again. After words between the two of them were spoken, then came the drama with Ron and The Situation, which we will discuss more about that later. Also, Deena got the wrath from Vinny and Pauly D about her lesbian experience a couple nights ago. "Lesbehonest Deena." I think I laughed at that comment for about 20 minutes after it was said. Pauly D always knows what to say at the right time. I am not sure about Deena this season, she seems to be a little bit more wilder than she was before. I guess we will see what the rest of the season has to hold for her.

Now on to the most talked about this from the Thursday night episode, the beginning of the end for Ron and Situations friendship....well for a feek weeks at least. Pretty sure they are cool now. Round 1...FIGHT!


Ronnie looks like he is PISSED and i have to say, i would be scared to death if he came at me ready to beat my ass. The Situation is always trying to start drama between people in the house, so I am actually glad this is happening. On thursday we dont get to see the outcome of the fight except for Mike getting put in a stretcher to go to the ER. He looks like he gets beat up a little bit, but as I said we dont know the full outcome until tonight at 7PM.



The other thing that I don't understand is the preview for the sunday night episode, JWOW is acting like she is BFF's with Ronnie. Her and Sammie start yelling because JWOW needs to chat with Ronnie to calm him down. Since when did JWOW calm anyone down? She was actually contemplating telling Sammie than Ronnie has been talking to some girl Hannah in Italy and wanted her to come visit. Didn't she learn her lesson in Miami??? A girl fight is always good on the Shore though....maybe there is another one in the works


Well thats all I have on the Jersey Shore, I know tonights episode is going to be insane and The Sitch is going to be in a neckbrace. I wonder if he is going to borrow Snooks?


I hope that the Sitch and Ronnie don't hug it out 10 minutes after the fight. I want to see some drama on this show and now just "Ronnie your not paying attention to meeee." I want real drama that will last for a little while.

Make sure you tune into the Jersey Shore tonight at 7PM, before the VMA's! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment