Thursday, August 18, 2011

Celebrity Spotlight- Nick Peterson

Nick Peterson- check out his personal training and fitness site! Peety's Personal Training
 
What shows have you been on?
I was on The Bachelorette Season 7 with Ashley...and recently was a guest on the Daytime talkshow.
 
How did it feel when you got eliminated from the bachelorette show with Ashley?
I was definitely disappointed.  I had all group dates and felt I never had a chance to spend quality time with Ashley to show her what I'm really like!
 
What’s your favorite food?
Love me some sushi!
 
What’s your favorite movie?
I have to go with Dumb and Dumber..."Big gulps, huh?"
 
What’s your favorite reality TV show?
I have to say, I'm now hooked on all the Bachelor shows.  It's a family so I'd feel bad for missing a show!
 
Do you ever see yourself being “The Bachelor?”
If given the opportunity, I would love to be The Bachelor!  I mean, who wouldn't want their pick of 25 beautiful women and the chance to fall in love in exotic locations??
 
What do you look for in a girl?
I look for someone who shares the same lifestyle as I do:  Christian, family oriented, loves fitness, traveler, etc.
 
If you had to pick one celebrity to marry, who would it be?
Tough one.  I have an infatuation with Mila Kunis right now.  I'm guessing like every other guy in america.
 
Do you have any pets?
No pets at the moment. However I did notice a lizard living in my place a couple weeks ago.  Rent free.
 
What is one thing about you that a lot of people don’t know?
I have to wear a watch to bed or I can't sleep!
 
How much fun is The Bachelorette behind the scenes?
I made a lot of great friends filming so we were always having a great time!  The producers are such awesome people too so every day was a blast!
 
Whats your favorite song on your Ipod now?
Scotty McCreery's "I Love You This Big"
 
If you had to give all the single men out their advice about love, what would it be?
Submit your application for The Bachelorette now! It's an incredible experience! Haha
 
 
Thanks Nick for your time today! Ladies, he is single so hit him up on his twitter @PeetysTraining.
 
Next Up for Celebrity Spotlight: Erica Rosa...stay tuned.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment