Friday, August 19, 2011

LifeStyles of the Rich and Famous



Kim is getting ready for the big day! She had a 3 hour reshersal dinner at The Montage's Scarpetta.

Kat Von D and Jesse James together again??

What Happens After the Wedding?
What do people like Kim Kardashian do after her wedding??

Harry Potter has a new Beau!
I guess now that he is done being a wizard he can focus on his love life.

Peeing in Public, Always a Fan Favorite
Peeing on a flightm in public...classic :) I would be embarrassed to.

Going Darker!
She is keeping her hair dark for the wedding, but maybe going extra dark :)

Austin Powers a Daddy?
Can't picture Mike Meyers being a papa, but I guess he is on his way!

The Things they do to be skinny
I guess if i had to squeeze into a leather cat suit, I would be eating small amount too. So excited for this movie.

Mason Gets a Debut at the Wedding too!
When he grows up and sees picture of himself walking down the isle at Kim's wedding, he will be so proud!

TV Show Cancelled?
I didnt like it anyways, so who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment