Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA-The Aftershow

Well I am sure everyone had fun watching the VMA's last night! It was def an interesting show. GaGa as a man?!? Her trying to make out with B-Spears, but getting rejected? Access denied. I guess GaGa isn't Britney's type, but Madonna was :)


The other huge exciting news is that Beyonce is pregnant! I can't believe she was able to hide it for so long without anyone knowing. She is super cute preggo though and I know her and Jay-Z will make great parents. They both just look so nice :)




Lets dig down into a couple of who wore whats for the show....the black carpet brought some pretty interesting outfits...as usual.

Selena Gomez looked pretty awesome. Her outfit was very interesting and not something that I would see her in. She was very cute when Justin Beiber came down the black carpet calling him "babe" and snuggling up with him. Lets take a look at what she and Justin wore....




These two make a pretty cute couple I have to say and they seem very happy for being so young. Im sure it is just puppy love, but we will see how long they last.

Next up is Britney Spears, she looked fabulous at the VMA's last night. She was dresses nicely, her hair looked great and she seemed so sweet and centered. I think she really has made a great transformation since all of her drama back in the day. She seems to be putting her kids first, and she seems to be happy in her relationship which is good for her. I think K-Fed was just bad news for her.





Next up is Nicki Minaj...her outfit was super interesting and well I just think shes pretty weird. She may have a good voice and does a good job at performing and keeping people interested, but her outfit was just all out strange




Jersey Shore was all dressed to impress for the VMAs. Well some of them at least. I def didn't like Deena's dress and with her whole lesbian thing going on, the rainbow dress just makes it a little more awkward. The Situation was not at the VMA's due to the fact that their was a hurricane...for some reason I think that is a really lame excuse for not being there since all the other cast members made it there. Im sure there is so other reason as to why he didnt make it.




Another star that was seen was Demi Lovato. I have to say that girl for being a little curvy is actually very pretty. Even my boyfriend made a comment of how pretty she was even though she was a little bigger around the edges. Here is a picture of her and Joe Jonas.




Last but not least we have the man, GAGA. I was a little confused at what she was getting at for this opening act. I mean yes she is a little crazy and cant do things normal, but I would have liked another meat dress or something. She did no make an attractive man....at all. I got her whole tribute to britney thing and that was really sweet and all, but some of the things that she said were a little much. Especially how she would touch her self at night, yeah i dont think if I was Bspears that I would want that image in my head.




Well folks, thats all I have for now on the VMA's also since I should probably start working and stop blogging. Please let me know you thoughts on the show and what you would have seen different.


Here were the winners
Best Video with a Message: Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"
Best Pop Music Video: Britney Spears' "Till The World Ends"
Best Rock Video: Foo Fighters' "Walk"
Best Hip-Hop Video: Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass"
Best Collaboration: Katy Perry and Kanye West's "ET"
Best Male Video: Justin Bieber's "U Smile"
Best New Artist: Tyler the Creator's "Yonkers"
Best Female Video: Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"
Video of the Year: Katy Perry's "Firework"

No comments:

Post a Comment