Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dancing With The Stars Rumors-Season 13

So the last season of DWTS was a bust for me. I didnt enjoy it as much as I have before in the previous seasons. So who is rumored to be on this season....??

Bonnie Hunt- actress, comedian, and host of her own televsion show, we have seen how the comedians do on this show.....not so well. Best of Luck Bon!


 Dave Coulier- JOEEYYY! He was a good ice skater on Full House, so I am sure he will bring a lot to the table.

 Khloe Kardashian- I am not really sure how I think she will do, maybe ok....maybe not. I love the Kardashians I just dont see her as a ball room dancer.

 Kimora Simmons- Famous for her modeling career and own TV show, Kimora once ran “Baby Phat” and has now started her own clothing line, “Kouture”
Nick Jonas- oh the Jonas brothers, they have enough teeny bopper followers, so Im sure he will do ok with votes.....and im sure he can dance too :)

Scott Hamilton- Figure Skater.....We shall see. Seems a little old to be booging around the ballroom.


Bridgit Mendler - This Disney Channel star has been known for her role in “Good Luck Charlie”. I have no idea who this girl is, but shes young and petitie so I am sure she will do an awesome job.

Other people that are RUMORED are Snooki, Li Lo's Momma- Dina, Shaquille O'Neal, Ashley Hebert of "The Bachelorette," Donnie Wahlberg, Melissa Gilbert, Regis Philbin and Mike Tyson. 

At least they are getting more A list celebrities in the works this time....The annoucement will come during Bachelor Pad 2. Who would you like to see on Dancing this next season?

No comments:

Post a Comment