Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Music to My Ears



What's hot in todays music world!??! My way of listening to new music, isnt the radio. I go online and download all the newest songs that are hot on the Top Billboard, and then get back in sync with what is new. I figured I would list what my top ten were on my IPOD right now.
1. God Gave Me You-By Blake Shelton
2. Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
3. Last Friday Night- Katy Perry
4. Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
5. Give Me Everything- Pitbull
6. If I Die Young- The Band Perry
7. Hair- Lady Gaga
8. Just A Kiss- Lady Antebellum
9. Rain Over Me- Pitbull/Marc Anthony
10. Lighters- Bruno Mars
These songs are not in any order, just figured I would share what I am listening to! You can also see on the side the Top 25 songs on Itunes right now available for downloading.



No comments:

Post a Comment