Friday, September 2, 2011

Celebrity Spotlight- Stacey Queripel


Meet Stacey Queripel from Brad Womack's season of the Bachelor! Follow her @staceq on Twitter!




What shows have you been on?
 I was on  The Bachelor season 15

 What’s your favorite food?
I love soft serve ice cream and popcorn!  

What’s your favorite movie?
I have a couple actually: My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Love Actually, Old School, Big Trouble in Little China, Bridget Jones, Zoolander...  I really need to narrow that down  

What’s your favorite reality TV show?
After being on the Bachelor I really dont have much desire to watch reality tv anymore, but I really cant resist Ice Cube and Cocos new show.  

Do you ever see yourself being “The Bachelorette?”
I definitely thought I wanted to, but looking back, I'm not sure I could handle the stress. 

What do you look for in a guy?
Sense of humor.  I love guys that can make me laugh and are witty.   

If you had to pick one celebrity to marry, who would it be?
Def a comedian, maybe Louis C.K or Will Ferrell or Bill Burr. Laughter is the best medicine for everything. 

 Do you have any pets?
I have a turtle named Grumpy.  

What is one thing about you that a lot of people don’t know?
I have a degree in Civil Engineering and I work for an  Environmental Company. 

How much fun is The Bachelor behind the scenes?
It def had its moments, and getting to know the girls was amazing! I have a ton of great memories. But it was also very stressful.  

What’s your favorite song on your Ipod now?
Creep by TLC 

If you had to give all the single girls out their advice about love, what would it be?
Are you kidding me??? i have no flipping clue LoL 

Tattos?
Maybeeee  

How has your life changed since being on TV?
I wouldn't say my life has changed much, however, the show did make me realize how amazing my regular life was.  It took leaving everything behind to realize it! I cried tears of joy on the plane ride home! I couldn’t wait to get back to my friends and family!

Thanks Stacey for answering a couple of questions for me! I really appreciate it!

Till next time, Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment