Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bachelor Pad Finale Review

Well, I tried to put up this post earlier today, but I got super busy and never got the chance to. So here I am now going through last night's finale of the Bachelor Pad. :) Let's just say, the WHOLE episode threw some curve balls and really kept viewers on their seats. So lets begin....

The first part was the last challenge, which was the cirque de solei challenge. To me all of the couples did an OK job. No on really stood out as amazing. I mean they expected the contestants to go up on a wall and perform something that professionals practice every day. Michelle and Grahman did pretty well. Michelle was very scared during the practicing (as i would be too), but she got up there and tried her best. Kasey and Vienna did a pretty good job, but they didn't wow me, sad part is they never do. Kurt and Ella I love them, but they didn't do that well. Ella was very scared so they were just a little off in the performance. Michael and Holly did a pretty good job. I am glad that they won the challenge because I really thought they deserved to. Even though they have had tough times, they stuck together and won the challenge because they knew they both wanted to be in the finals. They got the deciding vote of who got to move on with them. Vienna and Kasey and Ella and Kurt were eliminated on this episode.



Michael was contemplating kicking off Graham and Michelle and I might have jumped through the screen if he really let Kasey and Vienna into the finals. They didn't deserve to be there in my point of view, so I am glad that he didn't end of keeping them and went with his gut and kept someone who he is good friends with. Graham seemed really hurt that Michael even thought about kicking him off, I am glad Michael kept his loyalty to Graham.

In the end the four to go to the finale were Michael and Holly and Graham and Michelle. Again, super happy about these 4. I think they all played the game as fair as possible and were great people to make it through.



The after the bachelor pad show plus the decision of who went home with the money came on next. Now this was the part that had me most excited, because I knew we would get some closure on things and we would maybe find out new things. They first began with Ames and Jackie and why they were not together. So my opinion is, that Ames probably broke if off with Jackie because he thought that if he was in a relationship with her he wouldn't be seen as a candidate for the next bachelor. Ames is really looking for love, so I do think that maybe he didn't find that with Jackie and that's another reason why he broke it off, but I do think maybe him getting to find love could have been a factor. Jackie said that he didn't really offer up any reason as to why he broke it off, so it just seems true.



They brought up Jake, Vienna and Kasey which was no surprise. Vienna tried to make it sound like she was OK with Jake when she really wasn't, Kasey cried and tried to make people feel sorry for him because he is in a crappy relationship, and Jake got up there and had to relive everyone talking crap about him on the show. I also don't understand how Erica called Vienna white trash on the show, but then had them two come stay with her for a week. If someone called me white trash, I don't think I would be buddies with them again. Just me.

Kasey was crying about his relationship and to be honest I don't think that him and Vienna are going to be together in the end. I think that Kasey is going to get sick of Vienna treating him like crap and he is going to give up. Which is unfortunate because they belong together, they are both jerks in my eyes.

And then there was mister dentist Blake. He told everyone that him and Holly were madly in love with each other and that they were moving in together. Was a surprise to a lot of people watching the show because no one really knew where their relationship stood now, but then he popped the real news. THEY ARE ENGAGED!!

Now I had two different feelings about this engagement. 1 she was just engaged to another guy not THAT long ago and on the show she was contemplating if she still loved Michael, but now she is engaged to Blake. The one thing that I hated about the announcement is that Michael had to find out on the stage in front of a lot of people. He was shocked. I got the chills like OMG how could this come out like this?? I know that if i were in his shoes, I would have broke down so he held it together much better than I think anyone else could. Congrats to Blake and Holly though,you guys have really seemed to find love and I hope you guys live happily ever after. Maybe we will see a wedding on TV?!??! Could be an awesome idea ABC. Oh yeah here is a little bit about her AMAZING engagement ring :) "Handmade and designed by the Los Angeles-based celebrity jeweler, the ring is set with a cushion-cut diamond (Durst’s favorite style) and accented with 162 round diamonds, totaling around three carats."



In the end, Michael and Holly were voted as the two that deserved the money the most. They ended up deciding to share the money between the two of them. Props to Michael...because he just found out his ex fiance is engaged to someone he can't stand and he still decided to split the money with her. Good for you Michael. Your def a loyal amazing guy.



Oh yeah and Michelle and Graham talked about where they are now. They are the cutest damn couple. Michelle lost her dad this year to colon cancer and she said that Graham has been there for her from the beginning. I think that is so darn sweet. He seems like such a nice guy and Michelle seems like a different person from the Bachelor with Brad. She does seem like a nice genuine girl. Happy you found love Michelle:)

Well, that's a wrap folks. We now know Ben F is the next bachelor. And Chris H says  "We have not started production, but the cast is set and we’re ready to go. I got to know Ben very well last season and really like the guy. He’s going to make a fantastic Bachelor and any one of the women on the show will be lucky to win his heart. The show will premiere Monday, January 2nd so set your DVRs now." Still not sure how I feel about that yet, but thanks ABC for another great season of the Bachelor Pad.

Till next time..Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment