Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Possessionista-Fashion and TV Blog Contest

Hey Readers!
A blogger friend of mine needs your votes. See the contest she has entered below through TJ Maxx and please vote for her! Mention in the comments that you voted through seeing the link on my blog and you will be entered in a 500 dollar drawing for a gift car to TJ's! Click the link below and go ahead and vote! You can vote once a day!



Possessionista Contest!
To prove it,  I (okay and 4 other bloggers) was invited by TJ Maxx to build an outfit around this fall's must-have item - the ruana. Half cape, half shawl, the cashmere wrap is the perfect transition piece from September to Winter.

Using a gifted ruana and a $200 gift card from TJ Maxx and Marshalls, I created this ensemble to illustrate the fashionable - and functional - side of TJ Maxx.

The winning look gets a $500 shopping spree at TJ Maxx, which naturally I'll pass onto one of you.

Like what you see?
1) Vote for me for your favorite Maxxinista here
2) Leave your email address here letting me know you voted (don't worry, I won't share this with anyone) to be entered to win the $500 prize. (If I win, you win.)

Dont forget to leave your email address and who referred you so we can hopefully win some extra cash to shop with!



Shirt $12.99, Hat $16.99, Jeans $19.99, Shoes, $34.99
All c/o Marshalls




No comments:

Post a Comment