Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Following the Bachelor with Ben

Reality Steve releases another contestant for Ben's season! See below..shes SUPER pretty!
A few quick updates to give you on what’s happening in filming. If you missed my tweet and Facebook post last Friday afternoon, then you didn’t see filming moved from San Francisco to Park City, Utah. They arrived in Park City on Saturday, and I’m guessing are there until Wednesday or Thursday of this week, before they start their major traveling this season. Do I know where they are headed? Yes, I do. I will tell you as they they move from place to place though. Thursday I will tell you where they are headed from Utah. I can tell you this though, in the 22 seasons this show has been on, I can’t remember a final rose ceremony location quite like this. Going to be interesting. More on that in the coming weeks.

Anyway, the Canyons Resort in Park City is where tonight’s date will take place. I’m assuming it’s a 1-on-1 date since there’s a concert being put on by Clay Walker, and usually dates that have concerts are 1-on-1′s. In fact, you can even attend this date.


8. Samantha Levey: 26, from Pittsburgh, lives in LA, went to the University of Arizona (like Ben), current Miss Pacific Palisades, CA 2012, will be competing for Miss California 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment